Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Shahzeb murder case: Special prosecutor takes 10-day sick leave


KARCHI: The pressure that is mounting unabatedly in the high-profile “Shahzeb Khan murder case” has taken toll on one of the special prosecutors who was reported to have begged for a timeout of ten days to give himself a breather, Geo News reported.
Reportedly, Muntazir Mehdi, who says has become hypertensive since his involvement in the case, Friday applied for a sick leave for ten days to relax.
The sources quoted Mehdi as saying that a number of heavyweights, from the power corridors, hanging by his neck, how could he do his justice to his job.
“I do not want to be on this case. I have already pleaded with the prosecutor general to take me off the case. It’s wracking my nerves and I’ve f
allen ill for that reason”, said Mehdi.

No comments:

Post a Comment